What happened to the Fearless we knew?
(08-17-2013, 07:45 PM)Vauld Wrote: -snip-

The thing is that the caterpillars gets shooed away by the experienced players and thus, in a way, is being forced into evolving to a moth. Someone asks a "stupid" question in OOC and people give a witty comment back. Today we had a 12 hour player as President, first thing he gets without even typing anything is "A 12 hour president, run", "Grub for President" etc. He then posted some pretty bad laws and people kept whining a bit but it was his first time being a president ever. There was nothing really disrespecting but I can imagine how it feels when you read things like that. How will they become a butterfly if no one teaches them to RP from the beginning because of the low hours? Luckily there were admins on that were friendly towards him otherwise a shit storm would be headed his way, no doubt. This is not the first time I have seen this kind of thing nor will it be the last.

I think many has the same attitude as Rolorox in the thread I linked. "All of you trying to act so Nice and accepting get over yourselves. This is the internet." This thinking is where the lack of respect and immaturity comes from.

Yes, as you said the answer is simple and as staff members of this community you guys have lots of people looking up to you therefore you have the leading stick even if you dont want to. If you guys give witty comments too and have a bad attitude in general people will do the same, thinking its OK. We should all show how to be a butterfly with a good, friendly attitude.
The following 4 users Like Humla's post:
  • D0ctor, Tyki Mikk, Fillehh, Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the Fearless we knew? - by Humla - 08-17-2013, 08:34 PM