Sturat_da_slayer BR
Name of player: Sturat_da_slayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55264770

Time in GMT: 4:00am - ish

Server: v2p

Summary: Around 4:00am on the 17th I was playing on the server. I saw some of the things the President was doing - I really didn't like them, so I wanted to kill him so someone else could take his position. I know this is against the rules now, and I'm really sorry for it, but I feel that what proceeded it was even worse (on his side).
After a long spat, I decided to drive around in my car. When I pulled up to the gas station I was greeted with Sturat_da_slayer shooting me in the face with a shotgun. I was pretty annoyed with it, and I didn't know who it was. I wasn't sure at the time if RDM contradicts NLR, so I went off to fetch my car and head home. Before reaching my car, I was not-so-kindly shot in the face again by Sturat_da_slayer. At this point I was pretty upset, but once again I headed back to my car. This time he had broken my car by prop-pushing it. I payed $1000 (which is/was a lot to me) to repair it and I decided to head back, quickly, to my home.
As I drove down the hill I saw Sturat_da_slayer again. I pulled up beside him to plead him to stop killing me. I was, once again, killed, and then I was told I tried to CMD. At this point, I was extremely annoyed. I waited a bit, but then went to my car, which I found missing. Stolen.
Sturat_da_slayer pretty much ruined my morning and I hope he doesn't go without punishment.

Evidence: Chat logs around 4:00am 17th Aug

Sidenote: I know I'm in the wrong here, but I don't believe I did as bad as he did.

Messages In This Thread
Sturat_da_slayer BR - by Crashdownx - 08-17-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Sturat_da_slayer BR - by Sturat_Da_Slayer - 08-17-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: Sturat_da_slayer BR - by TwinSun - 08-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Sturat_da_slayer BR - by aviator - 08-17-2013, 03:13 PM