What happened to the Fearless we knew?
The server changed a lot just like every single one of us. Every good and bad experience we make change us.

when I started I made some bad experiences with the Players and found myself playin isolated from the community and only with private friends but I had some amazing experiences with admins.
Now I am having more good experiences with Players, find myself playing with a lot of players who are often very helpful and kind where as I had some bad experiences with admins but I am sure that is going to change.

Furthermore I saw a lot of cold/sarcastic responses from admins towards some newbies. For example if someone asks a simple question (that may seem unnecessary and very stupid) an admin should not answer " I am sick of people with out common sense!"

But I dont want to start a rant on the admins as I think it is a general problem of disrespect that always has been part of any community even though this community is by far one of the friendliest I have ever seen.
Where ever people come together there will be disparities in their opinion and in their behavior. And for sure humen tend to disrespect the unknown and new or strange things.

In the end I would say: Lower your expectations and get your own way. You should not care too much about other people and their behavior. Do what you think is right. If an Admins behavior is unexcusable go ahead and do the necessary reports or ask him yourself why he is so hostile towards Members.
Whenever I see someone being mad or hostile to a newbie I try to interfer and do my best to show the newcomer around and explain how things work
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Ted

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the Fearless we knew? - by Rahiro - 08-16-2013, 10:58 PM