Unban Request Dogysmash
Your name: (Steam friends name) dogysmash

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)36289

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) RDM / FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, Fultzy, A Corleone, and a citizen, (I don't know the other's names.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)I don't know why I was banned? A man came into the nexus when I was F.B.I Captain, and he said to me 'Im going to rape you later on' so when I ran after him and he was a gun point, he kept running, finally he was stuck with no way out so I roped him (because I was a citizen I didn't have cuffs). Then his friend (the Corleone) pulled an ak-47 out, (this is failRP because I had a gun on the person he wanted to save). Then a cop cuffed the Corleone, then he was uncuffed. When the corloene got the gun back out, he was a threat to the civilian around him, so I protected the innocent and killed the man with a gun. I still don't understand how this was FailRP / RDM? Please can someone explain this to me if tis gets denied.

(Other thing I think you should know) I was banned around 19:20 in English time.
I dont understand why I was banned.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Dogysmash - by Centurion - 08-15-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Unban Request Dogysmash - by Fultz - 08-15-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Unban Request Dogysmash - by Centurion - 08-15-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Unban Request Dogysmash - by Fultz - 08-15-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Unban Request Dogysmash - by Centurion - 08-15-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Unban Request Dogysmash - by Fultz - 08-15-2013, 07:11 PM