Unban request
Ahah! Let's get some quotes out of what you have posted here.

Quote:, the Corleones turn up at our base and we ask them to leave, after them not leaving after asking them multiple times we pull guns and force them to leave
This I find funny. We drive up to see what is going on down at UM. You instantly pull guns on us and say "get away" and start yelling at us. We then decide to head off. I PMed Fultzy and made sure you having us at gunpoint (not in your base but on the UM road) was okay to raid for. It was.

Quote:We then head to there base to apologize and try to form an alliance

Yeah you did. You headed over to our base and got in the way as we was exiting. We was loading our guns up for a raid at this point. I left Rhys in the base whilst me and the mafia went to UM.

Quote:Rhys who then threatened me and [FL:RP] Blurr
Not sure about this. I was of course not here and was at your base prepping up for the raid.

Quote:we leave the road outside the MTL and head for our base. We see the rest of the Corleones leaving the UM tunnel in cars we get to our base and find out we had been raided we automatically amused it was the Corleones because they were the only ones who had a reason to raid

Haha. I find your lies funny. We had our entire mafia sitting at your UM base and all guarding it. You never and I repeat never came down that road whilst we went in. It was all very quiet and the only person that did go down was some Sir grey guy. He never noticed us raiding since we had someone inside Blurr's room with the door closed. I drove off to grab my tides truck and then saw SRU heading to our base. I then left getting my tides truck, Picked Krause up from your base and we left.

Quote:(Wood Chopper also accepted after the apparent Random Raid that they did raid us.).

Not sure what on earth you mean here.

Quote:So we decided to raid them me and Jimmy headed in with Galils and Kevlars we killed all the armed Corleones,

I remember this taking place. I ran around with guns and pointed them at the SRU. We then noticed he was going for a more calm approach so I ordered the mafia to put them down. I saw someone inside the big shutter bit and I thought he was one of us so I ran in to tell him to lower the gun. It was actually Jimmy and he just gunned me down and took my Gaill (he did offer to give it back though).

Quote: it was the same reason that they raided us... so they should too be banned for random raiding as they raided with the same reason.

Now. This is the vital bit. We had a different reason to you. You had guns aimed and threatening us on the UM road. From what I hear from Rhys is that you are invading our base with threats and you start to enter our base. This is different because we was on a public road when you ran out and put us at gunpoint (like 3 of you) whereas in our base I hear you was inside or right next to the gate getting in the way of us leaving and entering. Therefor you are causing an obstruction so Rhys asked you to go away. We had driven up to your base and looked. We never even went right next to your base. So actually, We had a valid reason and you did not. Just to note Fultzy watched it all happen.

-- A quick side thing --
I think I know the exact reason they raided us. Jimmy started to PM me regarding me getting to my base at MTL. I then PMed something in an OOC context like "OOC - Cant right now. In a raid at UM". So actually, You also used OOC information to carry out a raid. That is just what I honestly think.
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban request - by BurgZ - 08-14-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Unban request - by Wood - 08-14-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Unban request - by BurgZ - 08-14-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Unban request - by Blurr - 08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jimmy - 08-14-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Unban request - by Wood - 08-14-2013, 06:36 PM