Unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Jackeyegs
[FL:RP] Jimmy

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Random Raid

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
[FL:RP] Jackeylegs
[FL:RP] Jimmy
[FL:RP] Wood Chopper
Rest of Corleones online.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Ok I will explain the whole situation. ***Enjoy your read***

Me and Jimmy and a few other were playing as Yakuza, the Corleones turn up at our base and we ask them to leave, after them not leaving after asking them multiple times we pull guns and force them to leave. They then leave and we headed to the city. We then head to there base to apologize and try to form an alliance, but there was only a couple of Corleones there one being Rhys who then threatened me and [FL:RP] Blurr we leave the road outside the MTL and head for our base. We see the rest of the Corleones leaving the UM tunnel in cars we get to our base and find out we had been raided we automatically amused it was the Corleones because they were the only ones who had a reason to raid (Wood Chopper also accepted after the apparent Random Raid that they did raid us.). So we decided to raid them me and Jimmy headed in with Galils and Kevlars we killed all the armed Corleones, except Rhys who we are certain Job Changed to avoid an RP situation he then came and watched the rest of the raid. At this next point everyone was spamming in chat we had the Full SRU squad outside, yet we continued to raid whilst in a building the SRU moved in a killed us both. We then were banned for Random Raiding by [FL] Fultzy.

Additional Info: They claimed they didn't threaten us yet you can check logs to see that Rhys had a Shotgun and shouted go away multiple times. If you claim this isn't a good enough reason to raid, it was the same reason that they raided us... so they should too be banned for random raiding as they raided with the same reason.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban request - by BurgZ - 08-14-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Unban request - by Wood - 08-14-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Unban request - by BurgZ - 08-14-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Unban request - by Blurr - 08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jimmy - 08-14-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jackeylegs - 08-14-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Unban request - by Wood - 08-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 08-14-2013, 06:39 PM