What happened to the Fearless we knew?
(08-14-2013, 03:29 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 03:15 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 12:31 PM)Aviator Wrote: As with anything, starting out is very hard. I remember when I joined I feared a lot of experienced players due to their increased knowledge and making a mistake would usually lead to an insult or offensive reply. I do see a lot of people, staff members and players alike, treating newcomers and even members who have been with us a fair length of time like dirt.

I am not perfect, nor are other people. Not everyone realises they are being idiotic, disrespectful, hurtful, or insulting. A lot of people here may be idiotic or insulting, just avoid them but at least in your heart you know you are not one of those disrespectful, insulting or idiotic people.

I can't say anything else to that but WORD MAN!

(08-14-2013, 03:12 PM)kakcraft Wrote: IMO The reason FLRP is going downhill so fast is because of threads like this.
Stop taking shit seriously, it's all a game, all for fun and if you can't have fun, i don't see why you're on the internet.

[Image: The_Internet_in_One_Image.jpg]

So people are treating eachother like dirt because I just pointed it out that they do? I am just pointing it out that it has not always been like it is right now and I miss the old times where people were respectful.

Not you pointing it out, people like you being serious about absolutely jack shit.

People like me? Do you see me as a troll? I am familiar with your name but I don't recall ever playing anything with you. So let me ask you, what do you know about me or "people like me"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the Fearless we knew? - by Fillehh - 08-14-2013, 05:12 PM