A$$a$$in's unban request
Your name: [S-UK] A$$a$$in

Your ban ID: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Banned by: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Reason: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Involved: N/A. Read the "Why we should unban you" Part.

Why we should unban you: Now, here is the reason im making this request, I know it looks strange and like im pulling a prank, BUT HONEST TO GOD IM NOT. When I attempted to join your EvoCity_v33x server after YEARS of being away, it came up saying " You have been banned from our servers..." ... WAT.

Ok, Im not an expert at bans, but how can i be banned when ive not been on the server for AGES, and i wasn't banned last time i was on? I didn't fill out most of above because when i checked on the bans list after i registered again (Because i forgot my password for my old account), i wasn't on there... and i find it unfair for me to go on holiday for a long time, come back and find ive lost my steam details, finally find them, but not be able to join the server that i played on for years!

PS: Here is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26413959
PSS: Just thought i should add, the last time i did something bad was when i was rude to an admin, but that was years ago, and i swear i was unbanned, If it was this and someone thought that i should be punished longer, im sorry... But idk if that is what it is, if it is this, im not on the bans list, and i cant remember who banned me.. so... yeah..

Thank you for taking your time to read my request.
Smile

Messages In This Thread
A$$a$$in's unban request - by Assassiniscool - 08-13-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Nathan - 08-13-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Assassiniscool - 08-13-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by DoomDude1 - 08-14-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Assassiniscool - 08-14-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by DoomDude1 - 08-14-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Killjoy - 08-14-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Assassiniscool - 08-15-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: A$$a$$in's unban request - by Killjoy - 08-15-2013, 09:35 AM