Zykaz's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Zykaz

Your ban ID: 36107

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: "Jumping on Injured Bodies"

Involved: Ben Grylls and Rape Sloth Is Here

Why we should unban you: Okay, here's the situation. I hate making unban requests just as much as being banned, but I feel as if this is necessary.

I had just got back from work and decided to join the server to see if the Star Wars Cantina RP was still on, sadly to find that it wasn't. So I spent the next couple of minutes procrastinating and running about thinking about something to do. I saw the Police Sergeant get CDM'd and I ran over to see what had happened. I jumped over the body (heading towards BP from metro) because I didn't want to be around the area no longer and then Ben Grylls told me to go back to him at Metro in Teamspeak. I turned around and had to Jump over the body once again. I accidentally clipped the edge of the Police Sergeant which had unfortunately caused me to kill him.

Now, this seems pretty straight forward and that I had simply killed the officer by accident. But by what it seems, Fultzy is trying to get at me for something. He is simply stating that "Jumping on tazed/injured bodies" so it comes across that I did this on purpose. If Fultzy had happened to be watching the whole thing, he may have realized that I had said "oh fuck" in a panicky tone of voice, as I did not intend to kill the man. I had also apologized to him just after I had killed him.

Messages In This Thread
Zykaz's Unban Request - by Jonesy - 08-12-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Zykaz's Unban Request - by Fultz - 08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Zykaz's Unban Request - by Jonesy - 08-12-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Zykaz's Unban Request - by Fultz - 08-12-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Zykaz's Unban Request - by Jonesy - 08-12-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Zykaz's Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 08-12-2013, 09:48 PM