Random ban
Clearly you have no clue what an admin/mod has to do day after day. We're constantly doing admin calls. We've asked people to be patience but you still continue to disrespect us? Then you started to get rowdy which is where you met your fate.

if they had actually done their job as they were not roleplaying instead of mute me for no reason then fair enough i wouldn't have said anything but as last time i got banned was because my friend got rda so i helped him, and no time to explain either.

First, don't even dare bring another ban into this discussion and furthermore roleplaying? You clearly haven't been seeing what we were doing so instead of making wide assumptions and trying to act innocent, how about you think about your actions and learn from this point. Instead of insulting the administration for "not doing their jobs" how about you be patient. Very rarely do we ever roleplay and disrespecting us won't help you in any way. So think for a moment and give time.

so i said in normal chat "s**t administration" , and this was as i also asked for help so i get punished for asking for help

That's not how you ask for help here.

i do not think 10 days is a fair punishment considering i'm getting punished for not being helped.

You're getting punished for several different occasions where you decided in your mind it would be smart to disrespect the currently team online at that time.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Random ban - by Smellyelliott - 08-09-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Random ban - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-09-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Random ban - by Smellyelliott - 08-09-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Random ban - by Killjoy - 08-09-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Random ban - by Smellyelliott - 08-10-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Random ban - by Grub - 08-12-2013, 01:59 PM