[FL:RP] DANBIDz | Please Respond.
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] DANBIDz

Your ban ID: 35100

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Randomly crow-barring people, Randomly handcuffing people then d/c'ing, deceiving me

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have thought about that day and realized why i crow bared that person, the reason i crow bared him was because he was swearing at me and following me, i realize this aint a reason to crow bar someone and i apologize deeply for it, the random handcuffing was because the two people locked them selves in the bank, one said that he had been locked in there but after i found out it was the owner of the door that said he had been locked in i then handcuffed the person that i believed earlier, i was trying to sort things out when they were both handcuffed and around 2 people ran in shouting and swearing and one was breaking NLR APPARENTLY, this is what i was told so when i pressed F9 on my keyboard to start recording it put me in a private server on GM_construct, i tried getting back in and the server was full i believe or i just was so mad i closed G-Mod.
I really don't remember the deceiving i have thought about it for a while and it must of happened though so i am genuinely sorry that i lied and i PROMISE it wont happen again.

The reason that i want to be unbanned is because i am bored shitless without fearless and that i have only 2 weeks left before i go away for a while and that's also if i keep this ban when i go away and after i get back i will only have like 5 days of donor left, i really hope you can unban me even if you just reduce it too a week i will be extremely thankful!

(sorry about spelling)
[Image: high-5.png]

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] DANBIDz | Please Respond. - by danbidz - 08-12-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: [FL:RP] DANBIDz | Please Respond. - by Vauld - 08-17-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: [FL:RP] DANBIDz | Please Respond. - by Vauld - 08-17-2013, 07:18 PM