Jarz - Misunderstanding?
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Jarz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 36050

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) GeorgeTheBoy [MOD]

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Breaking NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) The Corleones, the Police. Faces.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I do understand the whole "24 hour no unban request" rule, but I come and say it was a misunderstanding. Heres the story.

A gunfight has broken out by the bank.
I, along with the Police Sergeant, defend ourselves from 1 corleone. I get taken out.
Whilest waiting my NLR to go back to the bank, I get a call on the radio soon or so seconds later saying backup to the 3rd floor, or something along the lines. Since I never died upstairs my entire playtime, I willingly head upstairs. I unfortunately did get shot up there along with the other officers, even the sergeant.
After I got shot, Faces and I were holding conversation, when I spot half the police force breaking NLR. I reminded them in OOC about it, when Enzyme countered my recommendation to the cops by saying "Youre breaking NLR, Jarz". I questioned him, then got banned right after pressing enter.

In a nutshell: Died at the bank, then died 3 minutes later upstairs. I was not at the bank. Was waiting my NLR timer when I died upstairs, but then got banned.

Messages In This Thread
Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by yarrrs - 08-12-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by Enzyme - 08-12-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by yarrrs - 08-12-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by Narc - 08-12-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by Fultz - 08-12-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Jarz - Misunderstanding? - by Narc - 08-12-2013, 03:26 PM