Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937
I'll rewrite it now, sorry was a late night.

On the server there was a huge RP event erupting when a guy calling The Hacker was threatening to blow up the city of Evo. I found his location and told the CP of his whereabouts, during this I became the hostage of the hacker buyluckily the police got me free.

When roaming the area I found The Hacker driving away in which I started to chase him and then made him my hostage with my two mafia members. I told the CP if they want to put him in jail they have to pay me 50k in which I was told 2k is the max amount to do so I changed the amount. I met with the CP which was two officers at the bar outside of town, one of these people was SourLemons.

SourLemon paid me half the money and we agreed that if I took them to the hostage they would then pay me the other half, suddenly I saw bursts of blood and she went down. I thought she was dead but luckily it was just a tranquilizer which put her down.

I looked behind me and saw a man crouched behind a tree, he then suddenly got up and ran to a car which then did a U turn and almost hit me. I had to literally jump out of the way to not get killed. I then shot a galil and killed the guy with two bullets, due to all the information I had I felt he was attacking us on this deal.

After that the admin teleported me to discuss this, me and the guy I killed talked which meant we met and understanding on the subject at hand. During this the admin said he couldn't find the tranquilizer in the logs in which I told him to check the chat as SourLemons actually said "Who randomly tranquilized me?" and I also had her as a witness but before she could come and tell her side she had to leave for the night.

I told the admin my side as did the guy who I killed, I then asked what would be done as this was a huge RP scenario I was doing and if I did kill the wrong guy I was sorry but under what I saw and happened I took my instincts. I also asked him to check who shot SourLemon and contact the other CP's who were there. He told me to just let him do his ban which was not fair when I didn't just shoot the guy for no reason in the middle of the street but instead inside of the RP scenario and it could of been a misunderstanding on both sides.

Then I got a 4 day ban which seems to be a long time for one kill which I felt was justified from my prospective and he doesn't seem to see my side I don't feel.

Hopefully this one is a little better Killjoy.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937 - by Toneage - 08-10-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937 - by Toneage - 08-10-2013, 07:12 PM