Unban request - B3N_TH0RNT0N & Grim6_9
(08-10-2013, 04:07 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Your first account got banned on the 4th of April and the other account which you claim to be your brothers was first taken to use shortly after that. By the way, you accidentally linked your second account to your forum profile, so it's pretty obvious.

I admit the 2nd account was made shortly after the first got banned, but only cos my bro played on that, after it got banned he said "well if I cant play on it, can i pay for my own account to play on it" so I let him, having nothing to do with me at all. I only linked the 2nd account with this because I had another Fearless account "benthornton2009" and when I click forget password it wont send me a new one, therefore I had to make a new account linked with the "Grim6_9" account because the other account is logged into "benthornton2009" I am extremely regretful for my behaviour on the server and I just want to go back on it again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - B3N_TH0RNT0N & Grim6_9 - by B3N_TH0RNTON - 08-10-2013, 04:14 PM