Unban request / Shortened Request - Burrito Warrior
Your name: [FL:RP] Burrito Warrior

Your ban ID: 35962

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: "Teamkilling several times, lying about it, 14th ban, permanent ban issued."
Involved: Me, Narcotic, It's Blaine<3

Why we should unban you: I'm not asking for an unban, but all I'm asking for is that it is to be shortened. I admit that I teamkilled Blaine twice, but I had valid reason to it. Once by accident when we were lagging, you can see that in the logs from how I fired ONE single shot and killed him. The second time we both got stuck in a roof and I had to kill him to get him out of the roof, then he in turn punched me to death. I can honestly say to you now that I am not lying about it. I really want everyone to believe I've changed. It was a mistake but it was the only thing I could have done, and the lag teamkill was just bad luck. You can't say I was lying, but you can't say I'm telling the truth. I hope this convinces you that I'm telling the truth. This is the only incident in at least a month, and it was accidental. Please shorten the ban, the only thing making me play gMod is FearlessRP. I've dedicated over 150 hours of my time to it and I finally began to change my ways. I was helping a new player round Fearless today, something I never would have done last year. Please consider this, and know that I had no intentions of breaking the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request / Shortened Request - Burrito Warrior - by Burrito Warrior - 08-10-2013, 03:29 PM