Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937
You didn't listen correctly as I never got tranqed. I'll rewrite it so you can view it any time you want.

A guy was rping of hacking the city and blowing it up. I was his hostage and then the tides turned later when I found him before he blew the city up. I had two menu take him hostage of mine one being Faces. I then contacted the CP in advert to meet me at the bar to pay me to get him or he is executed.

Two CP came, forgot the guys name, the other was SourLemon who came. Once there she gave me 900 (half of what I asked before I let her see him) suddenly I saw a blood splat and another. She went down and I thought she died, luckily it was just a traq. I looked over from where I felt it came from I saw a car parked up, a man crouched down and once I looked over in the area and I saw a man run to the car. the driver then did a huge U turn, went to drive past me and was a fraction of an inch away from hitting me. I saw a gun in their hands before going towards the car and I shot him twice and he died.

I had two people there when it happened who witnessed it on my side and from the RP situation side as our hacker (guy we had hostage) stated he had people coming for him also.

I feel this so called "RDM" was as justified as it gets due to the RP situation at hand overall and a simple slay / warning would suffice as it was not a random kill in any way, it was a mistake / error if he didn't do it and I am sorry but a 4 day ban for this is unjust on any course.

I told the entire situation to the admin once he brought me and was very patient and calm the entire time and allowed all the speak as well as always giving the exact same story as it was not a fabrication. If the admin feels it's an RDM fair enough but 4 days? the first ban on me I am disputing and stuff as I have witnesses on even though it' was only a 24 hour ban.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937 - by Toneage - 08-10-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937 - by Toneage - 08-10-2013, 04:03 AM