[FT:RP] Rain shorten ban
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FT:RP] Rain

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 35236

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Termin

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Steam Profile Ban request 35416 approved: Insulting players, extreme disrespect

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) [FT:RP] Frenzyy, queL

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I would like it to be shortened as 5 days is quite harsh for text on a screen. the reason says insulting players when my remarks were made only too 1 player, and this is out of character completely for me as I very rarely kickoff at people like that. Partly another reason is that I currently have a marketplace thread where I build things for people for a price, and alot of those people are going to be dissapointed when they realise they are going to have to wait longer to get their stuff built. Lastly I would apologize to queL (I think thats his name) as I want to have a fresh start with him on the server, what I said was out of anger and I am sorry for that. I would request a OOC ban and LOOC ban (if those are possible) in return for my ban as I really want to be able to play the server and I feel as if this little occurence in return for 5 days was not worth it which is why I want to fix what I have done.

Messages In This Thread
[FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Rain - 07-31-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: [FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Fultz - 07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: [FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Rain - 07-31-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Fultz - 07-31-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: [FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Rain - 07-31-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: [FT:RP] Rain shorten ban - by Termin - 07-31-2013, 07:58 PM