[PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server
Name: [FL:CSS] 7rozen_7ear_ |BE|
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do
Can you roleplay seriously?: I'm experienced in Serious RP. I'm not only addicted to FL Semi Serious, but as well I am addicted to several other Serious RP servers. I know the rudiments. I rp'ed with you, RidingKeys, as well at a time (didn't know you were a developer :O) and I hope you can make a verdict not only based upon this application, but as well on your experience with me in-game. You tried to go a little bit more in the Serious RP direction and I liked it. I cooperated with you as the Chief of Medicine of the State. I liked the serious influences (gathering in the appartments, getting a pack of rations, ...), and I was unhappy when other players, with all the respect, didn't want to RP like that anymore.
Hours in-game?: I'm not sure, but I think it's something like 180 - 190. (I'll post an update soon.)
Do you agree to the terms of service?: Yes, I do.
Are you willing to download the content pack?: Yes, I am.
Total of bans: Zero, nil, nada, none :p

I hope this application is helpful not only to RidingKeys, but as well to other players who don't know what's the intention of Serious RP. It's more realistic, slower, but nicer if done well. It's also less easy to play like a minge on those servers because the rules are stricter, you have to play slower because everybody does and because you're controlled by the police all the time (well, that's HL2:RP).

Anyway, wheter I'm accepted or not, respect for the developpers because you all got this for.

Kind regards,

/2.7\
© Nudelholz

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server - by dryblood321 - 06-09-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: [PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server - by dryblood321 - 06-09-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: [PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server - by 7rozen_7ear_ - 06-09-2011, 05:19 PM
RE: [PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server - by dryblood321 - 06-10-2011, 08:44 AM
RE: [PROJECT] Fearless Serious RP Server - by dryblood321 - 06-10-2011, 12:33 PM