[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I am a very professional, and get really into the zone of my characters. I think Joing passive I would be able to find people with the same love for roleplaying seriously and properly. Aswell as Jarz and I have been friends for a long time and he has been a member of highly ranked in my old clan, I think its time he becomes the boss of me Wink

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Vauld's Apocalypse RP, Vauld's Ghost RP, Shadow's Night Club rp, Vauld's Alien invaders rp (v2p): Im sure there is more I just cant remember off the top of my head

Whats your hours in-game? - 507

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:42147535

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz (X-member of my old clan) BloodyDoritos (We were good friends who did really great mafia family rp) Rockdon (Best friend IRL) Mr.Tie (X-member of my clan) Lonewolf (X-member of my clan)

What is your Age? - 16

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 8

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I well put together guy whom knows extensively how to get into character and produce good and professional roleplay

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - My name is Raymond Deliento, I grew up in Italy and moved to EvoCity when I was 18. I have worked many things in the past to bring me where I am today, one of the richest men in EvoCity (1th). I don't take crap from nobody and I excel in negotiating with people.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - My name is Ethan Lamas I'm 16 and I live in Canada, ON. I enjoy Garry's mod and Fearless more then anything or any game I've ever played. I play many hours on FL and have insomnia meaning I cant sleep unless I passout of exhaustion. Roleplaying is a style of game that iv always preferred the most and I've even made a minecraft roleplaying communtiy before!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by Ludo - 07-30-2013, 11:08 PM