Insulting me OOC, suicide to avoid arrest.
(07-30-2013, 09:16 PM)Rain Wrote: I speak the truth. you suckup to admins. and I insult you after you insult me via mic, because you know mic can only be tracked via recording. The fireman CDMed me as I tried to escape you handcuffing me. All you do is spend your time saying you are recording in every situation and saying how you are friends with the top admins. I was not racist, sexist, or homophobic in any way. Just because you get insulted you post a BR? thats how pathetic you and your life really is.

I don't even have a mic, so don't lie, thank you.(Many FL members, can back that up)

And no. I have never ever said, i were recording in all situations. I only tell it AFTER the event has happened, not in the middle of the situation(If they broke the rules, of course.)

When have i said, i am friends with the top admins? I never EVER say anything about, who i'm friends with. But if i try to get an admin online because of many rule breakers, i'll inform people about it.

And by the way, with that post, that's even more insulting of me. I don't really think, you're here to RP. You're blatantly insulting people over and over, everyday.

And by the way, you really should re-read the rules.

Rule 4: Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
Rule 14: No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insulting me OOC, suicide to avoid arrest. - by Gower - 07-30-2013, 09:21 PM