DANBIDz: wrongly banned? Please Respond
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Danbidz

Your ban ID: 35100

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Randomly crow-barring people, Randomly handcuffing people then d/c'ing, deceiving me.

Involved: I dont know?

Why we should unban you:I don't really now when i was banned because i don't random crowbar people, if i was going to do anything like that id use a gun or a knife, Randomly Handcuffing? i don't even know what to say to that but i never play SRU/Police anymore i always RP with my friend as i think i would of been that day, Deceiving??? i don't even now what that means as i haven't been spoken to by a admin at all lately? im struggling to understand why i was banned? And D/Cing? i would never D/C to avoid admin or police, there's a name in the bottom left, i am not that thick?! Also i have a friend (EpicSpadge) that can back me up to say i have been RPing with him all week! Even if i just get a ban reduction i would be happy...

Even if this is a "fair ban" ive seen things like: "Camera abuse, breaking new life rule (x2), blatant car deathmatch.
'Random raiding,Joining with A GD Raiding about with,Shooting everyone on the streets'
Rdming the president as a cop
Proppushing cars, propminging

Get less ban time that me for doing..... i dont even know?!
[Image: high-5.png]

Messages In This Thread
DANBIDz: wrongly banned? Please Respond - by danbidz - 07-29-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Dont know why i was banned? - by EpicSpadge - 07-29-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Dont know why i was banned? - by danbidz - 07-29-2013, 09:02 AM