[BanRequest] for 3 Persons Random raid as Citizen + RDM + NLR
(07-29-2013, 01:09 AM)Zaddion Wrote: Force Rdmed me multiple times when I was a police officer walking the streets. Later Green Arrow and Force along with another person were on the top of the office building shooting everyone in the town with AWPs.

The 3rd person was b3ast. Wearing red girl dress

(07-29-2013, 01:31 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: This is simple. It was a ordiary raid befalsmessene I sak it. They saw your contraband. It was obvious standing in a window. You broke NLR (All coleones) They kiledall of you when ridning and reason for killing you afterwards was because you guys tok out AKs and went mad.

1st of all ur English is bad . I can't understand it clearly.
2nd of all I didn't raid on any one . I only farmed contra and it was 100% hidden and there was no open windows
3rd of all u r not involved . And was not with us / them @ raid time
4th of all I was + my friends carleones and they was citizens. After killing me they turned to carleones and the demo (record) approves that.

So shut the fuck up and don't get into others buiseness that u r not involved to!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BanRequest] for 3 Persons Random raid as Citizen + RDM + NLR - by Bounty Hunter - 07-29-2013, 02:12 AM