[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
I want to join PASSIVE because I love to RP and I hate when my RP's are ruined by others, I feel that I could improve my rp experience and be involved in more rps by joining Passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
I have been involved in many rps like the recent blackmesa apocalypse rp, Theme park rp, bike rental rp, proactiv rp, miracle grow rp, two of vauld's apocalypse rps, clinic rp, ID checkpoints, clubs, restaurants and tons more.
Whats your hours in-game? -
334 hours

What is your SteamID? -
[FL:RP]Rockdon STEAM_0:1:45225470

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
I know Jarz, he was a member of my old clan The DBH.

What is your Age? -
FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -
N/A
How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
I have a wide range of voices and personalities I have perfected over the years, I am an expert at improvisation and I can adapt to any rp scenario that is thrown at me.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
Don Deliento is 25 years old, he made himself wealthy during his time as founder of the Dark Brotherhood. Don is known to be a calm person, but does not like to be pushed around by anyone. Don is a smart individual and calculates his every move, making him dangerous to anyone on his bad side. Don is very Loyal and expects others to be loyal to him. Don does not like violence but in a violent situation he can hold his own. He is very reliable, stubborn and never backs down from a challenge.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
I enjoy doing outdoor activities like jetsking, fishing and wakeboarding however I spend alot of time gaming. I often vacation in Florida and I like to take advantage of the USA's Gun laws (or lack there of) so I've become quite a good shot and enjoy shooting in tournaments.
I Spend a great deal of time with my dog (thank god we're both lazy) and I am a bit of a fish fanatic. I am creative and ive been able to write good RP lore and character backstories as well as a few of my own stories (one of which was Entered into a competition and published as a reward).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by rockdon - 07-28-2013, 03:19 AM