Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay
Your name: [FL:RP] AstroDay

Your ban ID: 35010

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: False information of - Ban Request 34841 Approved - "Blocking off public areas without administrator approval."

Involved: Vuskk', PaperHat, BlueAngle, Luftig [ISR] and Dor54321

Why we should unban you: Listen! I got approved by a BR with false information..
1. The reason for the demotion was: /broadcast To join the police you need 2 Years (20 Hours) ingame.

2. The building on the water had a bridge. You can see in my dupes. I was just duplicate it from my friend.

3. "His lakehouse is also failrp as it's floating on the water with no supports." I was had support. He didnt pictured the entrace...

4. I was told the reason for the demotion of those 2 guys, after that I demoted another one, after I told the reason (two years)

5. I am not in ISR clan, if so. I think its racism that he been spent so much time for BR. I am in my CA clan, "Israel Spirit" Alone.

6. And its true. I didnt demote Blue Angle for personal reason, I trust him I know he is not noob and know most of the rules. I am keeping an eye on him. Allways.

7. About the "Not protecting me". I was told him on Voice-Chat to keep me, and then he got CDMed, I dont know if it is NLR, but I asked everyone when someone got Tranquillized so I called /radio All units to the lake! Now !. No one ever came (instead my friend, BlueAngle, Vuskk', PaperHat, and some more).

8. "Stop Joining" I was told him, that he needs 20 Hours+ to be an officer, and he rejoin everytime.

9. Why I told 20HR + ? I was knew that most of the officers is allmost ever is random tazing and killing and CDM and alot of mess. So the best decision was to do
it.

10. I was told the reason for the demotion, he didnt framed that.

- I hope you get it. Thank you.
Nervous

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay - by AstroDay - 07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay - by aviator - 07-26-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay - by AstroDay - 07-26-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay - by Killjoy - 07-26-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay - by aviator - 07-26-2013, 12:52 PM