Ban Request For CherryBerry By Misa
Earlier today I believe that I have been the target of discrimination because of somethings that CherryBerry has done....
What he did:
First of all, He demoted me as a Rebel when I stole a car
Second he RDM'd me when I entered my friends base which was designated the Dark Legends Headquarters, I had permission to be there as well.
Third after all this happened I switched to a government job, Police Chief. Not long after he switched to the President job. Not long afterwards I decided to say that we should "Forgive and Forget" and "Start a clean slate" which he used as "evidence" that I was trying to "black mail" him, which I'm not sure how.
Fourth he decided to make all BMD's illegal which it just so happened that I was a BMD and hadn't been for very long. I took this a discrimination as there had been another BMD for a very long time and also said that anyone except BMD's could possess and sell the equipment that the BMD can sell.
Fifth he posted a broadcast which I have copied from the console as proof "(Broadcast) Jordon Armstrong: Misa Amane, is a drugs junky, and has no life at. we this human life away and he/she isnt allowed to do anything."
His Steam ID Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013089209/

My personal Comments:
As you can see this is blatant Discrimination I hope you see what I am trying to say

Thanks for reading Misa xxx

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request For CherryBerry By Misa - by Misa Amane - 06-07-2011, 08:36 PM