Unban request
Sad 
Your name: (JDM)

Your ban ID: (34781)

Banned by: (Console)

Reason: (RDM, avoiding and disrespecting moderator. - Extended by Jokhah)

Involved: (Another user (not me, but playing on my account) named "Nascar", an admin named "Console" and another admin named "Jokhah")

Why we should unban you: (The reason I want to be unbanned is simple; It wasn't even me playing when I was banned. My brother (Named "Nascar" in-game) and I live in the same house and share a desktop computer. Usually, when one of us is playing gmod on the desktop, they sign out and sign back into their accounts while the other plays on a laptop. However, my brother thought that it would be a hilarious prank to get me banned by being obnoxious and rude to moderators and admins on my account. As a result, I was confronted today with a pop-up "banned" upon trying to enter to server and a lot of laughter from my immature brother. He said that he didn't mean to ban me for 20 years, but "only" 24 hours. He then went back into his account and entered the server asking admins to unban me, who then told us to come here to get unbanned. If needed, you can contact Nascar for further evidence of this stupid prank. Thanks in advance.)

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by FRESHPINETRICKZ - 07-24-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Unban request - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-24-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: Unban request - by Infernaw - 07-24-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Unban request - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-25-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Unban request - by FRESHPINETRICKZ - 07-26-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: Unban request - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-28-2013, 05:24 AM