False Ban Reason, Request Denied by Abuser
(07-23-2013, 09:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I handled the kid that ruined the rp and he was banned. You are there calling me a *** because I didnt answer the request which I clearly did and if you look in the ban list the ban is there.

And Spartan was the one who banned you because I was unable to access your name through the ban system. He put FailRP by mistake. But I told him a month and it will stay a month because instead of waiting for the situation to be handled you start complaining about the admins not answer your call in the OOC.

I'd like to see the time when I was banned and when he was banned. Why that matters? Why am I an offense to an admin when clearly the rdm-er is the one doing damage. I'll stop comparing myself. When I come back after thirty days, you can work on a different attitude towards me, because I sure won't want a reason against me being disrespectful. If not, then I'll be watching for your every mistake as you are not only an admin, but a player with rules to follow. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: False Ban Reason, Request Denied by Abuser - by Rekon - 07-23-2013, 10:09 PM