False Ban Reason, Request Denied by Abuser
(07-23-2013, 09:33 PM)Temar Wrote: Trying to say you was talking about cigarettes wont work, its all about how you say it
if I say wana go for a f*g you would know I mean cigarret
but you are a f*g is clearly not and you are being homophobic
unless you are calling them a cigarette which is just plain strange and makes no sense

You're completely right! But you cannot deal with a situation and only look at what has been said against you, that's just not right. He is still an admin and he still has no explanation of banning me for FailRP. I was in the wrong to call him a cigarette. I use it as "You're an a-hole." So you may not take my word for it, but the reason I did use that term is because I wanted to curse everyone admin out. Why? Well this random citizen walked into Tonic's mini mart where I work and his job was role-playing as a thug. So he knocked everything down off the shelves that we stocked and shot two of my co-workers and killed one. The cops arrived and they looked at us as if we were the ones who killed our co-worker. They let the bad guy right out the door! I reported it in OOC like the noob that I am. No admins did anything, except for Vault telling me not to use the f-word. So I assume Fultzy teleported out of nowhere resolve the situation a bit late and gave two people rp points while I was speakin madly about how the admins didn't do anything. I don't have logs because I jumped off Garry's mod to go post an unban request here on the forums. I can't believe how much bullcrap I've heard in this single day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: False Ban Reason, Request Denied by Abuser - by Rekon - 07-23-2013, 09:48 PM