Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Keyboard
If i could go back, i would choose QPAD products (Swedish manafacturer, really good quality products) instead of razer. For everyone who wants to buy something from Razer: Keep in mind that it's not bad, sometimes it's just overpriced, and it all depends on what model you buy, for example Razer Piranha headset is a complete shit, sound quality is pretty bad, in some models microphone is refusing to work after some months. Razer Deathadder - i own it and i must say that it's one of the best mouse ever created, comfortable, right-handed, good prevision, overall awesome. I own it now for like 4 years, and just now something happened with my left click, i must press it really hard and also on the right place, because it won't work. 4 years, you won't find more dirty mouse, and i can't even clean it, razer is so smart that his screws are unscrewable.
[Image: DSC01779.jpg]

@Edit, and if we talk about mechanical keyboards, maybe they do make a noise, but they are the best ones, really they have fast response time and they are reliable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Keyboard - by Freezak - 07-23-2013, 07:19 PM