UNBR - Spyderr
(07-20-2013, 07:29 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You were ignoring the SRU who was asking you to go back behind the cop cars while he has M4 in hand until he finally threatens you which you use for a reason to tranq him. So you broke FearRP by not listening to him and then using that to your advantage for a reason to tranq him. You in the end do not even listen to him because you were still there. And then another cop comes along telling you to leave the crime scene. And you blatantly told him no. Knowing that he would then tell you if you do not you will be arrested which you used in your advantage to pull a gun on him and promote aggressive rp because you brought the rp upon yourself so you could pull the gun. The cop was punished for breaking FearRP but then you were killed after a gun fight, an unnecessary gun fight that you promoted by ignoring the SRU and then the cop.

The sru told me to go BEHIND the police cars where the turn to UM is. I pulled the gun out in a BUSH where I clearly wouldn't be seen. I also was moving back when the sru told me to, I wasn't just standing there. Oh also it wasn't a gunfight and it wasn't provoked. The sru had gone completely and it was just that cop that pulled up to us that shot me. It was far from what you would call a "fire fight"

Messages In This Thread
UNBR - Spyderr - by cnr - 07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: UNBR - Spyderr - by Reefaz - 07-20-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: UNBR - Spyderr - by Fultz - 07-20-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: UNBR - Spyderr - by cnr - 07-20-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: UNBR - Spyderr - by Fultz - 07-20-2013, 08:23 PM