[CLOSED] Global Liberation Army (G.L.A.)
(07-17-2013, 12:25 AM)Yankee Wrote: Steam name: ¥aŋkee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43482681

Timezone: EST.

RP points: 2

Time on server: 97

Bans: 1

In game name: Ryan Alpert

Tell us about yourself(IC): My name is Ryan Alpert, I was born in a suburb a bit away called Hartford. I grew up with my mother and father, only child. My father was big on hunting, which ended up rubbing off on me as well. I am experienced with many type of weapons because of this. Also, back when I lived in Hartford, I worked for a security company called "Summit Security". We mostly guarded businesses such schools, or office buildings. I moved here to EvoCity a few years ago, I am now 36.

Please answer these 5 questions-
1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group?: It depends on what the conflict is, certain conflicts may need a peaceful agreement, or an aggressive attack.
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp?: I think I enjoy PassiveRP a bit more since I feel like it always seems more realistic and the RP is better quality. However, if AggressiveRP is planned out correctly, it can be very fun as well.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.?: Commander.
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.?: I think that the G.L.A sounds like a clan that can turn out to be very fun and give out great RP experiences. It seems like an overall good idea!
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game?: Command & Conquer.

The following 4 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Rouch122, Yankee, cnr, Preditor

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Global Liberation Army (G.L.A.) - by Futilelamb - 07-17-2013, 05:58 AM