Ban request on Mr bubbikins
To start this off i'd just like to inform any admins that this player Sick Brother and his friend The Sin first met me by trying to random raid my apartment door with a BMD, Now as you can imagine I did the appropriate thing and opened up my PICKLOCKED door and opened fired with precision killing them all with the help of my rebel companions in the rooms next to me. Now I would also like to mention that I had been on the server for about 3 hours and their had been multiple Rebel / Government conflicts including roadblocks to the city and assaults on them which lasted quite a while. This is why my kills are at this number. In fact on the first Random raid they did with a BMD I am almost certain I did not get credited with any kills.

Unfortunately I do not remember the BMD's name because as I was recovering from what had just happened all three of them again ran up to my apartment door sporting an assortment of guns shouting obscenities and lock picking all the doors on that apartment level with the same BMD. Eventually the gun battle had stopped and they were dead once again. Just to clarify up to this point these people have broken NLR and random raided twice as well as raiding with a BMD twice.

Now, I left the apartments for a few minutes and there seemed to be peace, But alas they could not resist breaking rules. I was outside the apartments at the time just around the corner and saw them coming from the opposite corner running back into the apartments just the two of them this time without the BMD. Now I thought I would get other people involved in this ridiculous number of events so I approached a Police officer named Mudkipsnomew and told him people were acting suspicious outside my apartment, As I had a camera installed outside my door (Clearly visible). He proceeded to follow me up to the apartments and upon turning the corner we saw the pair (Sick Brother and The Sin) attempting to lock pick their way into my apartment for the THIRD time. Now the officer in question ran straight to them arresting Sick Brother as we both clearly saw he had a lock pick out. The screenshot below shows him being arrested.

Once Sick Brother has been arrested he started to nearly scream obscenities and threatening ban requests on me and the police officer in question. Breaking any sort of RP possible. He then proceeded to Meta-game more than I have ever heard before claiming I had Contraband in my apartment (Which he hadn't seen as he was killed before entering.) Also attempting to get the police officer to warrant me for no reason. While me and the police officer came up the stairs a citizen followed and also saw everything his username was JellyFish, You can see him in some screenshots. He also validated that this guy was meta-gaming and breaking RP as well as random raiding.

After this went on for a while and Sick Brother had been screaming about Ban requests on everyone he proceeded to post this and then claimed that the admins would be on his side as I had no evidence and ran off with his friend.

Thank you for your time.

Screenshots -
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/6307...96EB9C19B/

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-12-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Sharman - 07-12-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Indigeo_ - 07-12-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Sharman - 07-13-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-14-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Killjoy - 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM