Modarator abuse (Enzyme)
Alright.. Let me try to decypher what you have written.

I recieve an @ call saying you are being randomly hostaged. I teleport to you and question the three individuals responsible for hostaging you and one other person. They had put you in a cage. One of the hostageers steps forward and explains why they have been doing this and why they had made the cage, and how this wouldn't pose a problem. Although I cannot remember his reasoning behind the hostaging, I found it valid aswell as his cage-build.

Now.. You then proceded with spamming @ saying how I was wrong and whatnot. I sent you a pm telling you to stop spamming @, but you ignored my pm and continued to spam it.
I also had other @-calls to attend to as you are not the only player on the server that needed me as I was the only staff-member online. I know it's hard to believe.. but I also have other stuff that requires my attention, and I'm therefore not able to respond to every @ case that comes up.

Here is a protip: If you need an admin/moderator to come to you then:
1. Don't spam @.
2. Listen to the admin/moderator.
3. Show respect. Crying about me not comming will not help your case at all. We are often busy with other cases so you will need to be patient.

Also...
Quote:no evidence but i think he will tell all the trush
Wait what?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Enzyme - 07-08-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by DoomDude1 - 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by DoomDude1 - 07-08-2013, 06:34 PM