Donator refund??
let me just stop you before you dig up more rules and laws on donation. Since i can see your quite fond of that defense mechanism. This was just me asking doomdude to stop using rules as if we are just customers. Seeing that you say a donation is about gratitude. How can you not see it reasonable that he may get your "gratitude" extended 3 days. You don't seem very appreciative of his donation if you just mow him down with your archive of rules.

(07-05-2013, 03:36 PM)Fiblez Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 03:10 PM)Exiscion Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:44 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Terms of Servic Wrote:5.1. Usage of Donations. As stated in Section 5.0, all donations are optional on the user's behalf, and considered a gift. We are not required to provide any services in return for donations, though we have preset packages as detailed in Section 5.0.
5.3. Refund policies. Unless otherwise provided by law, all donations are final and non-refundable.
He never said you were required to refund anything. He was asking if not you too thought it reasonable that a refund for the 3 days that we weren't able to play on the server was in order. Yet you throw terms of agreement in his face as if this was a business and not a community. Not to mention that you say that you are not required to provide services. Now that is just sad to be reading. Everybody knows that people who donates wants to be able to wear suits and use the other accessories provided from donation. If you think that a donation is anything but a purchase, then you are blind.

But sure. if you want to deny him this small refund of 3 days, and show all this is a matter of greediness and not fairness then go ahead.

The suits and perks that come along with donation are merely a way to say thanks for helping out the community, by donating we agree to the fact that we are simply giving resources to keep the community alive. You shouldn't donate just because you want cool stuff. You should do it because you love the community and want to keep it up and running. If you read the terms and conditions which we agree to before donating you will find that this is the case. If you don't actually give a damn about the communitie's well being, and you don't know what your signing up for as a donator then don't donate in the first place. What happened is perfectly fair. We have a no refund policy which people who read the agreement are well aware of. This means that if anything is to happen that inhibits you from playing on the servers such as them being down, damage to your operating system, or an in game suspension provided by an administrator.
That the FL staff is not responsible for refunding you in either your purchase or time lost of your donator status. Read the things that you agree to, before you go off on the staff about how they are "greedy and unfair" this matter this is. When in reality you are the one calling helping out the community "Simply a purchase" implying that you do not donate for anything but your own self gain.
Its funny how you point out my statements as were this me trying to get a refund. And not to mention that the FL servers are not in any danger of extinction. You say that it is about keeping the community alive. I think that we are long past that. Seeing that someone donates 40k DKK. This is not about responsibility, i already told you and the other guys. Yet you keep telling me that they hold no responsibility in this matter. So saying that it is a community seems a little off. If i where to show this conversation to any of my teachers at Copehagen Business Collage they would ask me "what business is this?".

Messages In This Thread
Donator refund?? - by Ronald James - 07-05-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by DoomDude1 - 07-05-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by Exiscion - 07-05-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by DoomDude1 - 07-05-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by Exiscion - 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by York - 07-05-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by Narc - 07-05-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by Narc - 07-05-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by Exiscion - 07-05-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by DoomDude1 - 07-05-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Donator refund?? - by SoulRipper - 07-05-2013, 06:20 PM