RDM / Fading door abuse.
(07-05-2013, 01:21 PM)Coal Wrote: 1, i killed you because you threated me before and pointed a gun on my face
2, proov to the people that i am the one who was playing with the button
Proove it that i was who was playing with your button you are the one who was playin with it

+ why didn't you put the whole video when you threated me stop lying Smile every thing is obvious

you pointed a gun on me and told me to leave or die and i had a house there near ur base

Why would I hold open my own fading door for you to raid me? You were armed. I explained everything that happened before I started recording + why I started recording. Admins can check logs, I never threatened you. If you see a police officer on the streets with a gun in his hand, does he threaten you just because he has a gun? ofcourse not. Your story doesn't match up at all, why would I hold open the fading door if I told you to leave or die before it was opened?

If it's not too much hassle, I would like the admin to check the logs for me saying ''leave or die''. Also I'm pretty sure he admitted he was the one using my fading door when we PM'd eachother after it all happened.

Messages In This Thread
RDM / Fading door abuse. - by Dutchy - 07-05-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: RDM / Fading door abuse. - by Coal - 07-05-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: RDM / Fading door abuse. - by Dutchy - 07-05-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: RDM / Fading door abuse. - by Coal - 07-06-2013, 04:07 AM
RE: RDM / Fading door abuse. - by Dutchy - 07-06-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: RDM / Fading door abuse. - by aviator - 07-26-2013, 04:51 PM