Unban request
(07-02-2013, 04:27 PM)Millerterrence Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 03:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: but you repeated most offenses. meaning you didn't understand the rule break or you did not care to read the rules.

you have to prove to me here prior getting a chance on the server.
how do I prove to get a chance on the sever because they way I can prove in my opionion is to unbaned me and u join the sever and then I can show u how I improved in roleplaying because also I I joined dark rp to practice my rping. so what should I do

(07-02-2013, 03:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: but you repeated most offenses. meaning you didn't understand the rule break or you did not care to read the rules.

how do I prove to get a chance on the sever because they way I can prove in my opionion is to unbaned me and u join the sever and then I can show u how I improved in roleplaying because also I I joined dark rp to practice my rping. so what should I do
also I read the rules the first time I joined the sever but sometimes I just get carried away with things and I don't be thinking and that's the truth I know I do wrong but im just having fun in the sever a lot.
you might see some off the same bans like cdm because of people hitting my car and the admins don't believe me but rdm r mostly from raids.

(07-02-2013, 04:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: how do I know you won't get carried away again?

explain to me. you are putting zero effort into this.
ok the way I will make were I don't get carried away is just tell my self to stop or tell the people im playing with to tell me to stop when Im getting carried away and I wont do some much things in sever that I know that will get me in trouble an hang around the right people in the sever I think that a goo way to not get carried away in the sever.

(07-02-2013, 04:57 PM)Millerterrence Wrote:

also I read the rules the first time I joined the sever but sometimes I just get carried away with things and I don't be thinking and that's the truth I know I do wrong but im just having fun in the sever a lot.
you might see some off the same bans like cdm because of people hitting my car and the admins don't believe me but rdm r mostly from raids.

(07-02-2013, 04:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: how do I know you won't get carried away again?

explain to me. you are putting zero effort into this.
ok the way I will make were I don't get carried away is just tell my self to stop or tell the people im playing with to tell me to stop when Im getting carried away and I wont do some much things in sever that I know that will get me in trouble an hang around the right people in the sever I think that a goo way to not get carried away in the sever.
Im trying my hardest and if u have to just blacklist me from certain things like guns ands cars if u have to I take that pain more than I having to just be banned from the sever and cant do nothing on gmod I really don't like any other severs on gmod this one is the most realistic to me. And if u don't believe me I guest I will stay banned until august when I get unbanned from the sever.

now I guest it up to what u think should happen to me.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Millerterrence - 07-02-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 07-02-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: Unban request - by Millerterrence - 07-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 07-02-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Unban request - by Millerterrence - 07-02-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by Millerterrence - 07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 07-02-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 07-02-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Unban request - by Millerterrence - 07-02-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 07-02-2013, 07:58 PM