Fail RP
hmm. You came over, and I had a dumpster with my contra in with a fading door with a Keypad on the side. i was RPing as a Hobo. and I don't see how you saw it. Also, you did the warrant and the president didn't accept it yet so you started to crack the keypad so I shot you. Also, the walls were not invisible. they were fences, I could see them anyway. Also, I didn't shoot an entire clip into you! i just got out the gun so i shot, and it fired one bullet so I hid to reload, and u just fired so i holstered all my weapons and surrendered and you carried on shooting. I do not see what I have done wrong here.

EDIT: The only reason you saw the contra was because you had missing textures. that's pretty unfair. so that wasn't invisible... it was a texture issue on your behalf, I would suggest fixing that before you complain about invisible walls. Also, where evidence of "TuftyGoblin was rather rude, and I said I could see contra, "? I did not say anything rude, also there's no evidence of FailRP, since there was no FailRP.

Messages In This Thread
Fail RP - by butered_toast - 06-30-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Fail RP - by Duke of Wellington - 06-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Fail RP - by butered_toast - 06-30-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Fail RP - by Duke of Wellington - 07-02-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Fail RP - by Coupcunt - 07-02-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Fail RP - by Termin - 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM