BR on xKRaZeY,[FL:RP] Mr. Perry Freeman
(07-02-2013, 02:41 PM)MrPerryFreeman Wrote: Can I just say a few things?

1. Why on earth would we say we prop climbed? That's not the smartest thing to do.

2. You have no evidence at all to suggest we prop climbed or we said that we prop climbed

3. The "offenciv" language i used was me simply saying "Are you freaking serious? you're whining about us getting into your base and theres people on the nexus roof sniping everyone?"

the screenshot prooves that u dindt say freaking

(07-02-2013, 02:41 PM)MrPerryFreeman Wrote: Can I just say a few things?

1. Why on earth would we say we prop climbed? That's not the smartest thing to do.

2. You have no evidence at all to suggest we prop climbed or we said that we prop climbed

3. The "offenciv" language i used was me simply saying "Are you freaking serious? you're whining about us getting into your base and theres people on the nexus roof sniping everyone?"

1. Well i have no proof of propclimbing. did u keypad crack my fence? Otherwise there is no way to get in than keypad crack or propclimb.

2. And there is still no reason to be inside my base. there are thick walls so u can't here contra and from the outside gate u can easily see if i have ur car or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on xKRaZeY,[FL:RP] Mr. Perry Freeman - by EVILJokerDylan - 07-02-2013, 03:10 PM