This ban was a full mistake.
Your name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Your ban ID: 34045

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Chair abusing, fairRP

Involved: Me, kkiller4 and Fultzy it was a gun dealer I cant remember the name.

[b]Why we should unban you: This was a big mistake, I was on a trip with my buddy kkiller and looked for a place to contrawhore. We took a look at UM and saw a gateway, nothing more. We saw a opening and went slighty threw it, then the gun dealer came and killed kkiller with a shotgun, he said to me over steam that he called a admin. I knew he looked for me so I hide. I spawned a chair to be protected in. I tought in that way that I had time to speak with an admin about this. Therefor I used the chair. He came and saw me in the chair, he called a admin since they didnt respone kkillers request and I tryed to explain myself but got banned before I could say a word. Iam sorry for this but Iam not such a fan of RDMers and I want them taken. I got banned. I know that chair abuse Isnt allowed but I only broke that law because I wanted the admin to talk too me before I getting killed. Iam sorry for this misunderstandings but I think it was neccesarry. Iam not a rulebreaker and I almost read them every day, but its seems that I cant get it all into my head. Sorry.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Messages In This Thread
This ban was a full mistake. - by Imperator - 06-30-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: This ban was a full mistake. - by Fultz - 06-30-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: This ban was a full mistake. - by Imperator - 06-30-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: This ban was a full mistake. - by Fultz - 07-01-2013, 03:46 AM