Misunderstood/False Claims
I hate to seem rude, but is it possible to get some closure as to if the case stays unsolved and me banned, or exactly what the approach to the case will be?
If the case is "completed" I would like you to disapprove the BR.

Regards
-Lucid

Edit:

(06-28-2013, 02:04 AM)Dutchy Wrote: This is the story:
On the day you got banned, you RDM'd me and multiple other people. When you RDM'd me I checked out your steam page finding out that you changed your name to [FL:M] Fultzy at a time. I did nothing at this point. At a later time professional_instinct got RDM'd and I asked him if it was you (since you were gaining kills by the minute) that RDM'd him and he confirmed this and said that he was writing a BR on you. I gave him the link to the picture for the admins to check it out.

The only person I know in that BR is that Jackeylegs guy, but I'm not befriended with him nor anyone else that posted on the BR.

On the day you got banned, you RDM'd me and multiple other people.
When you RDM'd me I checked out your steam page finding out that you changed your name to [FL:M] Fultzy at a time.
I did nothing at this point.
At a later time professional_instinct got RDM'd and I asked him if it was you (since you were gaining kills by the minute) that RDM'd him and he confirmed this and said that he was writing a BR on you.

So on the day I got banned, I RDM'ed you and several other players.. Then on a later point I went online magically (While banned) and rdm'd professional, not to mention CDM etc... At this point you chose to link my profile to assist professional in getting a reason to get me banned?

Your story is jumping back and forth in time, making it impossible to be correct.
Nor was there any BR on me for RDMing, CDMing or any of the other multiple rulebreaks you accuse me of.. You guys guessed it was me, and took action to remove me from the server.. Good trick, but dirty and cheap.

Messages In This Thread
Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Dutchy - 06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Fultz - 06-28-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-28-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by D0ctor - 06-28-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Fultz - 06-28-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-30-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Dutchy - 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Grub - 07-02-2013, 03:18 PM