Unban Request [FL:RP] Mr.Smith (Now playing as [FL:RP] Skilled Potato
BRA Mass Propkill,Mass Proptrapping,Mass RDM,HEAVY PROPABUSE,Not here to RP

I shouldn't even have to begin on why this ban is valid is every way. You literally propsmashed the server into oblivion and now expect sympathy. You've wrecked havoc upon the Roleplayers of the Fearless community, which is why you have a four year ban.

Also when I was doing the whole prop thing, other people were too and other people were mass CDMing with Trabagants.

How does this validate your actions in any way? I believe I did a couple of ban requests for those people who acted unruly while on the Fearless servers.

I know that is not a reason for my behaviour, but I just wanted to point that out.

It was taken care of and this has no relation to your unban request.

I would be happy if you please shorten my ban because I love this server (Have played about 80 hours) and I was mad when I did this.

Your actions say otherwise. You were mad? In the video, if I'm not mistaken, you were laughing hysterically.

I just think that 4 years is a bit too harsh. I promise I will behave.

You have every right to obtain the ban. You already broke the promise when you first joined the Fearless servers.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request [FL:RP] Mr.Smith (Now playing as [FL:RP] Skilled Potato - by Grub - 06-29-2013, 04:44 AM