Misunderstood/False Claims
Your name: Lucid Mist

Your ban ID: 33842

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I was banned for impersination of [FL] Fultzy. A screenshot of my name-log and 3witnesses were supplied to back up the story, getting me punished with a permanent ban.

Involved: Lucid Mist (Me), Echo (Old IRL Friend).
The witnesses and the filing person, did not have anything to do with the namechange, so I chose to not include them.

Why we should unban you: First off, I would like to apologies for the inconvinience this caused you guys. That was not my intention at all.
Now let me start off by explaining why, and when I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, as the "accuser" found and abused to get me punished.

Around december of 2012, I was active on Fearless. The cold weather didn't suit, even a viking like myself, working or "playing" outside. Fearless was ideal and filled my spare time. This is when, and not recently, that I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, on v2p (On the server so it should be logged if I am not wrong), with only me and Echo online. It was about 2 or 3 AM, no one was online and my friend was jerking me around, minging with props. We had some laughs, while he threw my car back and forth... I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, because he had earlier been on, yelling at us for being rude to a fellow player... Which gave Echo quite the scare when he saw me running towards him with my physics gun.... We laughed our asses off... And after some weeks... I stopped playing...

I recently got on fearless again.. It was slightly disappointing when I got in several conflicts with people not following the rules. And me trying to be better, as I had some situations with [FL] Narcotic, not watching my mouth enough... (Bans on Record)

One of the people I got into a conflict with is the accuser of the impersination, and his friends Jakeylegs (?) etc...

He seems to have been on my profile, found the name and saw the oppurtunity to abuse it.

If it comes to it, I believe steam has a phone support, I could call and ask if they could send me the exact logs.
(On further investigation I found that there is no phone support.. An email has been sent 27.06 19:55)

Again, my apologies for the inconvinience.. There was no evil intended behind my action of namechange...
I'm online few times a day, if contact is needed

-Lucid

Messages In This Thread
Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Dutchy - 06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Fultz - 06-28-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-28-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by D0ctor - 06-28-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Fultz - 06-28-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Lucid Mist - 06-30-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Dutchy - 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Misunderstood/False Claims - by Grub - 07-02-2013, 03:18 PM