Stupid ban?
Your name: LuckysCharmz

Your ban ID: 33941

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Homofobic language

Involved: Group of Corleones. Idk their names. Got banned before talking to anyone.

Why we should unban you: Well I hadn't been a cop much before so I decided to try it out a bit more and give it another shot. After being killed at the rebels base while we were on a raid, I spawn back and see people hudled in the presidents elevator. Mostly corleons. So I walk up with my tazer and say I need you guys to please move away from the elevator. One guy (who i was aiming it at) pulls out a gun adn shoots me breaking fear RP. I would understand if all of them pulled out their guns but just one? Anyway I continued to say "Nice breaking Fear RP ***." So (I believe Enzyme was the one to ban me) I then get banned. No one talked to me about it, and all I saw were people agreeing with me that he broke FearRP in that context.

Im just glad to know the admins don't crack down on players who ACTUALLY BREAK THE RULES rather than call someone a name. Grow up people. If you're going to run a server, talk to the people before you ban them.

It says reason for ban was "Homofobic language" which makes me laugh my ass off. I wonder how many times you've said ***? My sister is lesbian and I'm not in any way a "Homofobe". Its just a word used by our generation. If you want to get technical it means bundle of sticks.

Further more, that just took away my wanting to donate seeing as how admins can't even talk to people about situations and don't crack down on the issue at hand.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid ban? - by LuckysCharmz - 06-27-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Stupid ban? - by Termin - 06-27-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Stupid ban? - by Enzyme - 06-27-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Stupid ban? - by LuckysCharmz - 06-27-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Stupid ban? - by Enzyme - 06-27-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Stupid ban? - by DoomDude1 - 06-27-2013, 04:31 PM