I was banned without justification
In my opinion he was a suspect. I had him stand in a spot and gave chase to another suspect until the ensuing gunfight. When Pavilion was escaping I aimed at him, made commands for him to stop and then fired what was to be a series of warning shots.
Unfortunately, a Lamborghini can move pretty quick and he accelerated into my line of fire. I honestly didn't mean to kill him in any way and was likely to release him afterwards but I was properly RPing the situation in which my character takes his job very seriously and considered all at the crime scene a suspect until he had gathered enough evidence.
Once everything had calmed down I had full intentions to apologise to Pavilion but was unfortunately banned before I could do so much as reload my gun. I am truly sorry for how the situation turned out and if this was considered too brash then I will tone down my behaviour as a cop but I really would like to have this ban repealed, despite its short duration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was banned without justification - by Surgeon-Scone - 06-25-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: I was banned without justification - by Fultz - 06-25-2013, 10:44 PM