Constantine Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Constantine

Your ban ID:23904

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1
Reason: I was banned for lying to admins regarding an issue in the appartments at v33x , i basically disobeyed the mafia leader and then insulted him ( not an insult that can get you banned btw ) it was kind of a joke and admins tought it was FailRP , then after a while the mafia leader started shooting me due to the insults and me disobeying him this is when i broke FearRp by trying to run away, then after that i told him DO it KILL ME ( admins were watching since the start ) once he killed me i sent a report to admins saying that the mafia boss rdmed me and i got banned for lying to admins and not RP'ing properly .

Involved: Mafia boss and admins who were watching since the start

Why we should unban you:: I understand that i have broken the rules and i really really regret it ... I havent found another RP server that is as fun as FL, and I would like to have another last chance because i've developed as a person and i can remain calm on any circumstances. My behaviour last time was immature and Im willing to remain calm while respecting the rules and not to get provoked by any players , i really would like a final chance in this server , i guarantee that i will vow to respect the rules no matter what the situation is and RP properly, thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
Constantine Unban Request - by Constantine - 06-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Constantine Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 06-25-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Constantine Unban Request - by Constantine - 06-25-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Constantine Unban Request - by Killjoy - 06-25-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: Constantine Unban Request - by Killjoy - 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM