I cant really believe i got banned for this.
Your name: Mr.LittleFinger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3602824

Banning Admin: S.J

Ban Length:1 day ( i believe)

Reason for the ban: Propbashing my car

Why we should unban you: Ok so the rp was on a bit of a lul. So i was going to rp being in a car accident as my ingame friend was in the paramedic job. So i was outside city, no one was around. I was trying to flip my car, then i would call faustie saying id been hurt. (may not be the best rp admitatly). So S.J must have seen me trying to flip my car with a prop, and he chucked me up in the air with his phys gun , killing me.

I can understand that. I can kinda see how it looked. So i said in the ooc
"I was just trying to rp i was in a car crash, i was trying to flip my car." It was after that i got banned for prop bashing. But this is what confuses me. I got banned after posting that. Not after u actually did the crime. S.J basically got pissed off that I posted it. Cause it seems to be like really iv been banned for stating why i was doing it.

I just find the ban unfair considering i was banned after stating why i was doing it. (BTW S.J didnt even ask why i did it, so it wasnt like he was giving me time to give a reason before he banned. It was 5 minutes between my reason and the crime, inbetween S.J didnt mention it, i only got banned after stating the reason)

Messages In This Thread
I cant really believe i got banned for this. - by Daniboy111 - 06-02-2011, 04:58 AM