Unban Request for Kulthro (BR By NamesInsane(AKA)James)
Your name: Kulthro

Your ban ID: 33671

Banned by: spartanjunior31

Reason: Intentional RDM

Involved: 2 weeks ago, I don't really remember, but obviously NamesInsane since he sent the BR.

Why we should unban you: Apparently NamesInsane cdm'd my friend so I shot at him, and then from looking at the video? I guess I could say I RDM'd people, but to be fair here, someone tried to prop kill me, so I sprayed them down in self defense.

And, isn't NamesInsane banned at the moment? Sorry to say and in my opinion, not a too reliable source.
A quick edit-?
This was one of the first days I got a gun. I'm sorry, and this was pretty much that first power you feel when you get a gun. I've gotten punishment for my actions before for things like this, and I know my mistakes. I shouldn't just go into the city when i'm bored and randomly kill people that don't abide by the rules. I haven't done that since 6/10/13 I think. I've learned my lesson through other punishment, and all I really do now in the game is Roleplay, drive around, contrawhore, or do raids when the raid is needed and has a roleplay reason.

I wish I could say more, but it was two weeks ago.

(EDIT FOR EXTENSION) I don't see how rioting against cops = random killing when they are failing to be cops?

Before a week ago, admins never got on this server.
Humla also is ban request happy 24/7.
And this is before I read all rules.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for Kulthro (BR By NamesInsane(AKA)James) - by Kulthro - 06-22-2013, 10:59 PM