I understand why I was banned, but I would like to point this out.
Your name: [FL:RP] Hazza56

Your ban ID:33683

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:fearRP

Involved:Me([FL:RP] Hazza56), ttjr123, [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you:Well, it all started out when I was being a corleone and I saw 2 other corleones, names I didn't get, shooting at 2 SRU (one of them being [FL] Grub) After that [FL] Grub dealt with a few @ requests, and then suddenly came back and raided me and ttjr123 for no reason, as we were not involved in the gunfight at all, [FL] Grub told me to stand against the wall, after having a small conversation with him in LOOC about how he random raided, I did what he said, and he cuffed me. I ran off and then one of the officers he had with him pointed a taser at me, and I ran away, he tazed me and then I got banned a few seconds after. I understand I broke a rule but I feel it was unfair as [FL] Grub too, randomly raided me. I would like my ban to atleast be shortened.

(06-22-2013, 10:40 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Hazza56

Your ban ID:33683

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:fearRP

Involved:Me([FL:RP] Hazza56), ttjr123, [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you:Well, it all started out when I was being a corleone and I saw 2 other corleones, names I didn't get, shooting at 2 SRU (one of them being [FL] Grub) After that [FL] Grub dealt with a few @ requests, and then suddenly came back and raided me and ttjr123 for no reason, as we were not involved in the gunfight at all, [FL] Grub told me to stand against the wall, after having a small conversation with him in LOOC about how he random raided, I did what he said, and he cuffed me. I ran off and then one of the officers he had with him pointed a taser at me, and I ran away, he tazed me and then I got banned a few seconds after. I understand I broke a rule but I feel it was unfair as [FL] Grub too, randomly raided me. I would like my ban to atleast be shortened.
(JUST AN EXTRA NOTE) I can't get much evidence from the console at all as [FL] Grub was using his mic

Messages In This Thread
I understand why I was banned, but I would like to point this out. - by [FL:RP] Hazza56 - 06-22-2013, 10:40 PM