I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
No. I did not. I never changed it. Other than you suggesting I change the subject, because at the time I was a little angry. I changed that. My story for everyone was the same. Same story I put here. You also did not give me the example I nicely asked for. I really feel this has gone past my ban. Something else is wrong here. Truthfully this is unfair, you can get all mad at me, and tell me that I am not allowed to "fight" your choices. But this has not been a fair "trial" and not once have you spoken to me. I have spoke to probably every admin and mod and told them all the exact same story, maybe worded differently but all the same as my posts here. I still fail to see your accusations. Don't get mad at me cause I am trying to "defy" you. I am just sick of what I say meaning shit and the fact that one mans "eyewitness report" caused this entire thing, that man there after posting here that this was all a misunderstanding.

Edit: I am asking as kindly as I can, PLease do not treat me like a child with these, you should know better and these 1 sentence answers. I have been mature and respectful. I am an adult, on the same level of intelligence and maturity as you, I don't see why I can't be treated that way. You have not spoken to me once, yet every other person has. I want to know why you are so against trusting me, and why there always seems to be a new reason to keep this ban as "violent" sounding as it is.

Edit: I changed the title because you wrote this "so why set your appeal title to 'i have no clue why i was banned.'" I admit to being angry a little at the moment so I changed it to stay mature and civil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Killjoy - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Rolorox - 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: I have no clue why I was banned - by Weecow - 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out. - by Rolorox - 06-19-2013, 08:23 PM