Unban Request
[b]Your name: Darth Human

[b]Your ban ID: 15186

[b]Banned by: [FL] Temar

[b]Reason: I guess WHY i was banned was since i tazed some idiot on my car's roof (with a quick warning before doing it) and after he was tazed i didn't care about him and drove off, since i got banned for RDM i guess he died. This was atlest 7 months ago now so so sorry if i don't remember IF he died. But i was also banned for "circumventing bans with multiple accounts" and if you look at Yo-boy's and Temar Why Did you Ban my friend's bans you will see they got banned for "3rd Account of permed player" and "Double Account" (Ban ID's :15188 and 15190) and this isn't at all true, for some reason Temar LIFTED Yo-boy's ban.. Why couldn't he have lifted Temar Why Did you Ban my friend's ban too? I dont understand. But here it is, this isn't that much a unban request for me as it is for Temar Why Did you Ban my friend, since...well i have been banned 11 times i think, and that is a perma ban so i understand that. (although if i could get !1! more chance i would be really happy.)

[b]Involved: Me(Darth Human), some random car climber... (Temar Why Did you Ban my friend and Yo-boy has NOTHING to do with it) (We played together and had a fun time) (that is.. until the ban)

[b]Why we should unban you: 1. You should Unban Temar Why Did you Ban my friend since he didn't do ANYTHING wrong, i did do something wrong, i Rdmed (i didn't mean too but i did so that is that!) 2. I have been away from Fearless for quite some time and for some reason it's still on my mind! I mean it! Afther 7 months i still think about FearlessRP! I really loved my time playing on your servers! So if i could get 1!! only 1! more chance i would be really grateful :)

Sorry if my English is a little incorrect.

Terribly sorry if its a "little" too long

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by ThomasTD - 06-19-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 06-19-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ThomasTD - 06-19-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 06-23-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Unban Request - by ThomasTD - 06-23-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ThomasTD - 06-25-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ThomasTD - 06-26-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 06-26-2013, 07:42 AM